Tuesday, April 8, 2008

first audition

MY HEADSHOT

Two weeks ago I went to my first audition for a tour of Seussical! I thought I did well, but then just didn’t think anything of it. Last week I got a call and they said I had a callback! I was so excited to be able to get to sing for them again. I went this past Tuesday for my callback and I sang the same song I had sung before and then they asked for another song…which is always a good sign! So I sang another song and then they asked what level dancer I was and then it was done! I don’t know if anything is going to come of this but it was a great first experience to be apart of for my first audition!

Aubrey

3 comments:

BrittneyNicole said...

need more need more.. i wannafollowyourjourney! :) BESOS WAPA!!!!!!!

BrittneyNicole said...

step it up, gurl. I need some posts ASAP.

BrittneyNicole said...

i am the only one to post. you need to work on this for real.